What you will see and experience
Jama Mosque: The tour will start with a visit of Jama Mosque, one of the largest mosques in India, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan between 1644 and 1656.
Old Delhi: After visiting the mosque you will be taken on a cycle rickshaw ride of the small alleys of old Delhi – passing through busy local markets, food stalls, colourful shops.
Old Delhi Tour Package
Sikh Temple: You will stop to visit a Sikh Temple, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, one of historical gurudwaras in Delhi established in 1783 to commemorate the martyrdom site the ninth Sikh Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur.
Religion Tour of Delhi
Google map view of the places of visit
Price of the tour
- Adult (12+ years old) Price: 3604
- Children (5 - 11 years): 1802
- Infant: No charge
Prices are based on minimum 2 adults. If there is just one adult OR if there is one adult + 1 child, please select ‘2’ adults to complete the reservation. We will charge for a minimum of 2 adults.
What is included in the tour
- Pick and drop included: YES. You will be collected from and dropped off at your hotel (within 15km radius of Connaught Palace in the heart of Delhi).
- Vehicle: Private AC vehicle Complimentary mineral water for consumption during the tour
- Local guide: Service of an English speaking guide on private basis
- After you book the experience a voucher will be generated and sent to your email ID. The voucher will have all the information – including contact details of the experience provider
- Rickshaw ride
What is not included in the tour
- Exclusion: Entrance fees, Camera fee (For any entrance fee or camera fee, please pay directly (our guide will assist you in buying any entry tickets, if applicable)) Tipping
Booking details for the tour
- Minimum guests to book this tour package: 2
- Booking notice: 2 days in advance (excluding weekends)
- Earliest start time: 10:00 AM IST
- Latest start time: 2:00 PM IST Best time to do this experience is between 10AM and 6PM
- Trip Duration: 4 hours
- Cancellation Policy: 10 days prior to the trip, 10% of the package cost
- Old Delhi markets are closed on Sundays which will somewhat curtail the experience
- A 'No Show' will result in No Refund
What you need to know about Old Delhi
- Language: Hindi, English
- Time Zone:
- Weather: Very pleasant, cool temperatures during September to December months
- Current news in Delhi: